Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 138 - Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 138 - Monday, May 18, 2009 –
Owen's "Fruit of the Spirit" preschool Spring concert. The kids sang one song representing each of the nine fruits of the spirit, which are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. During the teacher's explanation of gentleness and self-control Owen was trying to wrestle with the boy standing next to him (not pictured). That kid wanted NOTHING to do with it, but do you think that deterred Owen? Oh no. Good grief. He's so gentle and has such self-control!!! Makes a momma proud, I tell ya. All of the other kids were dressed in their Sunday best, except ours. Nice, eh?
One of their songs was Amazing Grace and another was Happy All the Time...to which Owen was astounded that I knew the words:
I'm in right, out right, up right, down right Happy All the Time. I'm in right, out right, up right, down right Happy All the Time. Since Jesus Christ came iiiiiin, and saved my life from siiiiiiiiiiin, I'm in right, out right, up right, down right Happy All the Time.
I've got mad skillz, I tell you. Mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment