Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 18 - Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 18 - Sunday, January 18, 2009 -
Today was the annual post-Christmas Christmas celebration with the Jankowski side of Kevin's family (his mom's relatives). For the past few years we have held it at the American Legion's Boat and Canoe club in Grand Rapids as we did today. With a family this large, it's just easier to do it at a bigger venue than someone's home. Here is a picture of just the kids....add to that another 19 adults and things can get pretty crowded! (one of these days we'll be able to get a picture of all the kids where they all look at the camera at the same time!!)

3 comments:

  1. This is a nice project. Keep it up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love all the pics/posts! Who needs the kit! I should give it a shot. I'm sure I could find a pic for almost every day from the first until now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! I think a photo journal is an awesome way to have yearly memories to look back on. I don't even know if I will make it a public blog yet but maybe it will just be my own personal little place to record 2009 and thereafter. I am gonna try it! Thanks Heather!

    ReplyDelete