Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 100 - Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 100 - Friday, April 10, 2009 -
Tigers Home Opener. We didn’t have tickets this year. And we didn’t go to the D. But, we still celebrated. Here I am all dressed up in my Tigers gear with a Mike’s Hard Cranberry Lemonade in hand. Some things are the same. Other things are different…the bottle is glass – not plastic, I’m wearing pink – not orange, I’m reading The Friday Night Knitting Club – not The Detroit Free Press, my seat is the best in the house – not at Comerica Park. But it was still a fun day. Kev even grilled hotdogs! AND, the Tigers SMASHED the Rangers 15-2, including a GRAND SLAM from Miguel Cabrera, and a horrible rendition of Take Me Out to the Ball Game by Kid Rock. Now, THAT’S a Home Opener to remember!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I thought when I saw this on your other blog that maybe you had posted to the wrong one! Joel's parents walked in so I didn't get a chance to read the journaling to see if you meant to put it on the Scrapz blog...when I went back to finish reading after they left...it was gone :)

    ReplyDelete