Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 178 - Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 178 - Saturday, June 27, 2009 –
I’m a good wife, just so you know. Kevin wanted to play in all of these softball tournaments this summer, to see how he liked tournament ball. Even though I was having a perfectly splendid day sunning myself at the lake today, I had planned to bring the boys up to watch a game or two before heading over to my friend’s annual summer party. As I was getting ready, Kevin called to say that one of their girls had gotten hurt and could I come and replace her and how soon could I be there? I raced to get my softball gear on, got to the tourney, and discovered we had at LEAST another four games ahead of us to play. There went my hopes of attending the summer party. But I made the best of it and smiled through it. (photo credit – Owen)

No comments:

Post a Comment